Praises:
1. I think spring has decided to stick around for a while. (Now that I say that, it will be raining and cold tomorrow.)
2. I think I'm close to finishing up the last bit of paperwork for my travel home. I just got a new Chief, and he seems much more willing to help me than my last one.
3. I'm having more good days than bad days lately.
4. The Military is going to get paid...this time.
Prayer Requests:
2. Spencer is going to the vet on Wednesday. Hopefully a shot of steroids will get him through the next few weeks until we can get to Illinois where he doesn't have so many allergy problems.
3. The budget situation has only been temporarily resolved. I pray that our nation's leaders will stop bickering like little children and finalize a budget so the men and women who defend this country don't have to worry that they might not be paid for their sacrifices.
4. Let Macy continue to grow and develop the way she is supposed to. Help me to handle the stress on my body, and to have a safe and healthy pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
Prayer:
Dear Lord,
We come before You today as weak and needy people. Remind us that You are strong and gracious. Give us peace and help us to realize that You have heard our prayers. I know that You will not always answer them right away, or with the answer that we always want. Give us the patience to accept that You work in Your own time, and Your own ways. When we don't get the answer that we were hoping for, remind us that our plans are not Your plans. I lift all of these requests to you, Lord. I pray that You will work in each situation as You see fit. Please be with all the ladies who are participating in Prayer Mondays throughout this week.
In Your name I pray,
Amen

I don't know if I am just extra emotional today or what, but I cried when I read this post. (Whew! This back to work thing is getting to me!)
ReplyDelete