Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge--4/20/11

1. What are your plans for Easter Day/weekend?
I have to work on Saturday, and I think I'm supposed to have lunch with Chris and Julia on Sunday?  We didn't really finalize any plans yet, so I guess I should find out.

2. Besides Jesus, what one person from The Bible would you most like to meet and why?
I guess I would say Jonah.  I wonder what it was really like inside the belly of that whale.

3. What is one modern day convenience you didn't have as a child that was easy to live without?
We didn't have cable when I was a kid.  I know we griped about it a lot.  Looking back, it was pretty easy to live without.  We played outside instead.

4. Are you more right brained or left brained? If you don't know what that means there is an interesting little quiz here.
Mostly left-brained, which does not surprise me.  I did well in the "sequential" and "linear" areas.  I thrive on organization and lists.  I would guess that most people with OCD are left brained.

5. What is something you intended to do today but didn't? Why?
I was going to clean out and organize the fridge--didn't get to it.  I was also going to do my calc homework, but I was too tired and I took a nap instead.  I am having a really hard time concentrating on school because my grade is high enough that I could probably pass the class without even taking the last test.

6. Cadbury Creme Eggs or Reeses peanut butter?
Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Reese's Peanut butter eggs were someone's favorite, and I don't think I could even bring myself to eat one right now.

7. Who was your favorite cartoon character when you were a child?
I don't really know.  I don't remember watching a lot of cartoons.  My brother and I watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  We fought over who was going to be Michaelangelo because he had nun-chucks.

8.  My dog has been freed from the Cone of Shame.  Thank God for steroids.  He is much happier now.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Spencer, and don't feel bad about the fridge... I honestly don't remember the last time I cleaned mine. Well, I also worked 68 hours over the last 6 days :/

    ReplyDelete