33 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:
29 Pounds.
Gender:
It's a Girl!! Macy Jane.
Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 4 pounds. She is about the size of a pineapple, and is about 17 inches from head to heel.
Maternity clothes?
Yup. Just got my shorts yesterday. I don't really care for the full-panel anymore, because it isn't big enough and it cuts into my belly. I'm pretty much sticking with the low rise. Oh, and dresses.
Stretch marks?
Battling them twice a day. I don't think they're multiplying too much lately.
Sleep:
This week I started having hip pain if I stay in the same position too long. I've always been a side sleeper, but now I wake up with sharp pains in my hips. I also have to get up to go to the bathroom. Overall though, decent sleep--all things considered.
Best moment this week:
Sorting through her wardrobe to see what she has and what she still needs.
Movement:
She moves a lot, and she responds to things she doesn't like. If I lean too far forward, she responds by kicking me in the ribs.
Food cravings:
I don't know if I would consider it a craving, but I eat toast with peanut butter at least once a day. EVERY day.
Symptoms:
Hip pain, trips to the bathroom, general lack of mobility, especially when it comes to leaning forward.
Belly Button: in or out?
Still in, but getting pretty shallow these days.
Rings: on or off?
Off.
What I miss:
Bending over comfortably.
What I am looking forward to:
Going home in a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment