Monday, April 18, 2011

Prayer Monday--4/18/11


Praises:
1.  $190 worth of vet bills later, Spencer's allergies are almost under control.  He is so much happier now that he is feeling a little bit better.
2.  The sun keeps rising in the morning.  The weather and the sunshine have helped me a lot lately.

Prayer Requests:
1.  It is getting harder and harder for me to sleep at night.  Not only do I have to get up to use the bathroom in the night, but I have been having a lot of pain in my hips, despite sleeping with a pillow between my knees.  I ask God to help me rest tonight.
2.  I am struggling a lot with some personal issues this week.  I just ask God to help me and give me strength as I deal with them.
3.  I am getting down to the wire as far as my travel goes, and I am still waiting on some paper work to go through at work.  I am really starting to stress about it.  I just want to hand this problem over to God and stop worrying over it.
4.  For Macy.

Prayer:
Dear Lord,
I need your strength.  I ask you to be with me and help me through this week.  You know my heart, and the hearts of each lady participating in Prayer Monday.  Please be with us and let us feel your presence.  Help me to let go and trust that you will take care of me.  Thank you for your goodness and your grace.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment