Saturday, April 2, 2011

30 Weeks--and I even put on makeup for this one!


How far along?
30 Weeks.

Total weight gain/loss:
24 Pounds.

Gender:
It's a Girl!! Macy Jane. 

Size of baby:
Macy weighs almost 3 pounds. She is about the size of a head of cabbage, and is about 15.7 inches from head to heel.

Maternity clothes?
I broke down and bought some new t-shirts from Salvation Army the other day.  I'm not usually the thrift-store type, but I can't afford to spend $10-$20 a piece for t-shirts I will only wear for the next few months.  I got about 10 shirts for $13.50, so I can't complain.  Still rocking the yoga pants.

Stretch marks?
I found some on my hips today!  Sneaky little bastards.

Sleep:
Bad dreams. Every night. Not really much I can do about it.

Best moment this week:
Getting my outfits for my maternity photos next week.  Now I just need to try everything on to make sure it looks the way I want it to.

Movement:
Oh, jeeze.  Last night I swear it felt like she had a weapon in there.  I could feel it right at my belly button, and it felt more like a shiv than a hand or a foot.  Her movements are getting more violent, and even painful from time to time.

Food cravings:
They made a comeback this week.  French fries and chocolate.  I finally got my Thin Mints, so I have been eating them for the last couple days.  It's probably good because I lost 3 pounds last week, so I should probably try to gain some of that back.

Symptoms:
Nosebleeds are back again.  She is still sitting right on my bladder, so I still spend a good portion of the day in the bathroom.  Swollen ankles.

Belly Button: in or out?
Still in, but getting pretty shallow these days.

Rings: on or off?
Off.

What I miss:
Beer and cigarettes.  I'm sad to admit it, but that is what I have missed this week.

What I am looking forward to:
My maternity photos on Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. The stretch mark comment cracked me up! Great picture, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks cute :)

    I'm just settling for not developing stretch marks on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see you posted a middle name. am i just waking up to join the blogosphere, or is this new?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the compliments, Ladies. I thought it was a pretty good pic myself. Casey--I posted the middle name for the first time last week.

    ReplyDelete