Friday, April 22, 2011

S is for Summer Wardrobe

The other day, I discovered the Carter's website.  I might have gone a little bit overboard.

I thought I wanted a boy when I first got pregnant.  I was indifferent when I found out she is a girl--not really disappointed or anything like that.  The closer her due date gets, the more excited I am that I am having a little girl.  I can't wait to put her in dresses and bows.  My Mom told me to enjoy it while I can, because eventually she won't want to wear anything I put her in--you know, like how I was when I was a toddler.  These dresses are part of her summer wardrobe--for just this summer.  I already have stuff for next year, too.  I have been working on bows to match.  I've been trying really hard to stay away from pink because she does have a lot of it.  I think I've done a pretty good job of it too, as none of these dresses are predominantly pink.

The one on the left looks almost blue in the picture, but it's actually purple, which is my favorite color.  



I also found her some blue dresses.  I love that I can put her in whatever color I want, as long as it is a dress, and people will still be able to tell she is a girl.



I stumbled across this set of orange dresses, and I managed to make a pretty awesome matching bow!  I just took up the bow making, so I still need some practice.


The one on the right was from Aunt Christina--I love the little butterfly on the bum cover!


These yellow ones are from my favorite store--Target.


I found this one, and another purple one that hasn't come yet, on carters.com.


Lastly, we have what I call the Joybringer.  I don't know why, but I have realized that I love flamingos, and I just HAD to buy this set.  I can't wait for her to wear them!!


These are mostly things I have bought for her.  She has a Grandma, a Great Grandma, and a whole lot of Aunties at home, in addition to her Aunties here, to spoil her rotten.  I think this kid is ruined already!  I can't wait for her to get here so I can really spoil her.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for spoiling her!! I wonder if the orange dresses will match her hair... ;)

    ReplyDelete