Praises:
1. Macy is still cooking.
2. Spencer's allergies are still under control, despite weaning him off of steroids.
Prayer Requests:
1. I'm still waiting on my last bit of paperwork for my travel. I am getting very nervous, and I'm worrying about it a lot. Pray that God will take care of everything, and that I will let go and let Him handle this.
2. I would really like to feel some fulfillment (or at least some contentment) in my life. I feel like I'm missing something, searching for something, and I would really like this feeling to go away.
3. Spencer has been sick to his stomach lately. Intestinal upset is a side effect of the allergy medicine he is on. However, it is also a symptom of liver problems, which can be caused by the antibiotics that he is on. He goes back to the vet Wednesday. I'm trying not to think the worst, but it is really hard for me. I don't know what I would do without him. I just ask God to keep him healthy.
Prayer:
Dear Lord,
I'm feeling overwhelmed by life right now. I'm worried; I'm stressed. I feel empty. I keep looking for something. Please help me this week to look to you for strength and fulfillment, instead of looking within. I know that no other person can make me feel whole. I know that being alone right now is a season you have chosen for me. Please help me to trust that your will is best. Help me to remember that you won't give me anything I am not strong enough to handle. I lift these requests before you, and ask that your will be done.
In Jesus' name,
Amen

Spencer's girlfriend is have "intestinal upset" too. In fact, she spewed liquid on the groomer during the bath, and during the haircut. Chris had to take her to the vet. Guess he's having sympathy pains for her...
ReplyDelete