Monday, April 4, 2011

Prayer Monday--4/4/11


This has been a much better Monday than last week, and I'm thankful.  That's all I really have to say.

Praises:
1.  Today has been better than yesterday.  That sounds really generic and cheesy.  These days, it's all I can really ask for.  I'm just glad today isn't a three-steps-back sort of day--I've had a lot of those lately.

2.  The sun is shining, and it is 77 degrees.  I'm sitting on my porch as I type this.

3.  Macy is still in the oven, cooking just like she is supposed to.  Every week she is more viable than the week before.

4.  I am still having trouble sleeping, but my appetite is back.

Prayer Requests:
1.  I continue to ask for God's help through this hard time.

2.  Spencer's allergies are still in full swing.  I pray the yellow pollen will make its exit soon!

3. Let Macy continue to grow and develop the way she is supposed to. Help me to handle the stress on my body, and to have a safe and healthy pregnancy, labor, and delivery.

4.  I would like to find a church.  There are so many options that I am sort of overwhelmed.  I would love for God to point me toward the right one.

Prayer:
Dear Heavenly Father,
  Thank you so much for this wonderful day today.  I am so thankful that you know exactly what I need and exactly when I need it.  Thank you for giving me strength this week.  Thank you for your grace.  I pray that you will bless all the women who participate in Prayer Monday, even if it is just by reading along.  Please be with us this week.  I lift these requests to you, and pray Your Will be done.  
In Your name,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment