"Plan for the worst and hope for the best" is an excellent piece of advice. On the surface, I'm a pessimist, but underneath it all I'm...Hopelessly Hopeful.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
32 Weeks
How far along?
32 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:
28 Pounds.
Gender:
It's a Girl!! Macy Jane.
Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 3.75 pounds. She is about the size of a large jicama, and is about 16.75 inches from head to heel. (I always use the same website to get this information. For some reason, they always compare her size to vegetables. I don't know how big a jicama is, and the only reason I have ever heard of it is from watching Chopped. Maybe Casey can enlighten us.)
Maternity clothes?
Rocking them. I ordered shorts yesterday because I only have 2 pair that fit. I am a huge fan of the roll-down waist yoga pants from Old Navy. I was able to find shorts with the same waist, so I'm pretty excited. They are so comfortable, they stay where they are supposed to, and the roll-down waist keeps them from cutting into me.
Stretch marks?
Battling them twice a day. I do have the Burt's Bees Belly Balm that Casey suggested last week, but it is sort of a pain to apply. It's not a lotion or a cream--it's more like a solid wax that melts with the heat from your fingers. It takes a while to apply, so I sort of gave up on it a while back.
Sleep:
Bad dreams. Same as usual. Trips to the bathroom in the night don't help either.
Best moment this week:
My photos went up yesterday--they turned out amazing! I will be placing an order the week of the 25th.
Movement:
All the time. I think she has been stretching out more because I feel her in odd places these days. She also gets hiccups fairly often.
Food cravings:
Eh...Not cravings so much as laziness. I really haven't felt like cooking this week, so I haven't been eating very well.
Symptoms:
Braxton-Hicks contractions here and there, bathroom trips, some shortness of breath as she moves farther up into the space where my lungs should me. I'm very glad that I'm carrying low because the shortness of breath sucks a lot.
Belly Button: in or out?
Still in, but getting pretty shallow these days.
Rings: on or off?
Off.
What I miss:
Missing booze again this week. I would have loves some Sangria from Blue Sky, or a Wallaby Darned from Outback.
What I am looking forward to:
Ordering my pictures, and finishing up my paperwork for my travel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When do you get to travel?
ReplyDelete