Before it turned into The Worst Day of My Life, March 22 was actually a pretty awesome day, complete with a trip to the discount stores. I love to shop. I really love to buy things on sale. In the town where I live, Ross, TJ Maxx, and Marshall's are all in the same strip mall--A-MAZE-ING. These were some of the Most Excellent Bargains I found at the discount stores.
One of the things I was looking for was a "Labor Ball." Really, it's just an exercise ball. But since I'll be taking it to the hospital with me, it will be my Labor Ball. I found a good one for $10! Pretty sweet deal. I didn't take a picture since you all know what an exercise ball looks like.
I was also in need of some black tennis shoes. I'm allowed to wear tennis shoes with my uniform on account of being so damn pregnant. BUT they want us to wear black ones so they look more professional. I can oblige. I thought they were going to be difficult to find. To my delight, I found a pair of Reebok Easy Tones for just $40--regularly $80. AND they even look half-way decent (for black shoes).
Toning Shoe or not, these = most comfortable shoes ever to touch my feet!
The next item on my list was a new purse. I know *some* of you will judge me for this, but I have never owned a name-brand purse. Yeah, they are pretty and everything, but I would much sooner spend $300 at Hobby Lobby than spend it at the Coach store. (*gasp* Blasphemy--I know.) Purses just have never been my thing. However, I managed to find not one but TWO Tommy Hilfiger purses that I could not live without. They are probably from last season since they were at the discount store, but they are still super cute.
Big enough to hold my notepads and planner--$20
Nice and compact--$15
I wasn't looking for this, but it goes with the colors for Macy's nursery, so I had to get it. Plus, it was only $5.
I think those were all of my bargains for the day. Maybe I'll get around to posting C later tonight. I guess I could have used this post and gone with C is for Cheap.
Crystal has those shoes.
ReplyDeleteAs we are going to the Coach store tomorrow, I understand you, but don't get you. :)
ReplyDeleteIt's an outlet, so technically it is a bargain.