Just woke up = PUFFY FACE
How far along?
31 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:
26 Pounds.
Gender:
It's a Girl!! Macy Jane.
Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 3.3 pounds. She is about the size of 4 navel oranges, and is over 16 inches from head to heel.
Maternity clothes?
I am modeling my fashionable new maternity swim wear in my photo. It was a pretty good investment, I think. Love you, Old Navy!
Stretch marks?
Ummm, yes. Like an epidemic!! They're creeping down onto my upper thighs. I did manage to find the Mederma Stretch Marks Therapy this week. AND it was on sale for $35.99 instead of $39.99. AND I had a coupon for $4 off. I love bargains. Supposedly I'll see results in as soon as 4 weeks. We'll see.
Sleep:
Bad dreams. Same as usual. Trips to the bathroom in the night don't help either.
Best moment this week:
My maternity photo shoot was pretty awesome. I think I picked some good outfits.
Movement:
Less jabbing and kicking, and more rolling around. I can feel her up under my ribcage now, which gets a little uncomfortable sometimes. I think she presses on my bladder on purpose. I can tell when she moves around and stomps on it.
Food cravings:
I apparently was having cravings when I made my grocery list, because I came home with all kinds of unhealthy meals...crescent dogs, pirogies...nothing good for me.
Symptoms:
Braxton-Hicks contractions started this week. They don't really hurt--they just feel like a prolonged cramp. Macy does NOT like them, and she kicks repeatedly during them.
Belly Button: in or out?
Still in, but getting pretty shallow these days.
Rings: on or off?
Off.
What I miss:
Mobility. I feel like my movements are really restricted. I know it's only going to get worse.
What I am looking forward to:
Looking at my photos online once my photographer posts them in a couple weeks!!
Can't believe you are already in the single digits as far as weeks to wait! Just doesn't seem possible. Of course, I'm also not the one carrying another human around.
ReplyDeleteI look forward to the belly pics. And if you've made it this far in your pregnancy, you should get to eat as many crescent dogs as you want!
ReplyDeletehey dude, check your kroger, walmart, walgreens, target, anywhere you can buy burt's bees.... I was at Carey's kroger, and they had Burt's Bee's Belly Balm.... for you stretchies!
ReplyDelete