Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
It depends.  If I'm at a restaurant, I order scrambled with cheese.  I can't handle runny eggs.  I don't know what it is, but runny eggs completely gross me out.  I like my eggs over hard, but I have had a few bad experiences where I have ordered over hard, and when I cut into the egg, it runs all over the plate.  Now I save myself the ick factor and order scrambled.

2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
It's funny that this is a question.  I was actually thinking this morning that the wind has been roaring lately.  We have definitely been having ferocious weather here for about the past week.


3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I'm going to go with better.  I don't know if that is actually true, or if I have procrastinated so much in my life that I have no idea what it is like not to work under pressure.


4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
I can't stand basketball of any variety.  I don't know why.  I hate watching it, I hate hearing about it, and I really hate when it cuts off part of one of the shows in my DVR.

5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
For organizational-type thinking, I like to be sitting down with some paper and a pen in front of me.  Preferably, a pretty notepad and a fine-point pen.  For problem-solving, I do a lot of thinking while I am exercising.  That is the time when I think through and figure out how I am going to handle my problems.

6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Right now sweat pants or yoga pants with t-shirts.  When I'm not pregnant, jeans and t-shirts with hoodies.  I don't really do much dressing up.  I wear a uniform to work, so when I get home it seems pointless to put on "something nice."

7. Do you use sarcasm?
Like it's a second language.  


8. Insert your own random thought here.
Tomorrow my baby sister will be old enough to buy herself booze.  I'm really getting old.  But I have decided that I am going to stay 26 until I turn 30.  That's what Baby Daddy did, and it seemed to work out pretty well for him--seriously, he had been saying he was 26 since he was 26...until he turned 30 three months ago.  

4 comments:

  1. LOL @ Baby Daddy :) And I totally agree about the eggs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it is a second language--good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think baby daddy is on to something when it comes to aging : ). Loved #7!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually aged because I wanted to hang on to my twenties as long as possible. Although, I will tell you that 30 isn't bad. It's beating the garbage out of 28 and 29.

    ReplyDelete