Praises:
1. Baby Daddy is in port (overseas) right now, so I will get to talk to him for the next couple days!! Happy Birthday to me!!
2. The weather over the last couple of days was beautiful, and it allowed me to get outside and walk and soak up the sunshine!!
3. I'm in my 28th week of pregnancy, which is the start of my 3rd trimester!!
Prayer Requests:
1. The people of Japan.
2. Keep Daddy and his boat safe and bring him home to us. Heal his back so he doesn't have to be in pain all the time.
4. My blood pressure as I witness the ignorance that is running rampant through the media right now. I have a hard time keeping myself calm when I read some of this stuff.
Prayer:
Dear Lord,
We are truly selfish people. There have been so many times this week that I have felt slighted or wronged. I have gotten upset over the silliest things. Help me to realize that there are so many things that are bigger than me--bigger than my feelings, or my wants. Help us to see beyond ourselves. I thank you for watching over me, my friends, and my family this week. I pray that you will be with your people in Japan as they deal with this horrible tragedy. Comfort them and protect them. I bring all these requests to you. I pray your will be done in our lives, and the lives of those we love. Thank you for your goodness and grace.
In Your name,
Amen.

Ok. You can come home now. I need more Tara in my life. Love ya!
ReplyDelete