Wednesday, March 23, 2011

28 Weeks--With Ultrasound Pictures!



How far along?
28 Weeks.

Total weight gain/loss:
26 Pounds.

Gender:
It's a Girl!! Her first name is Macy.

Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 2.25 pounds. She is about the size of a Chinese cabbage, and is about 14.8 inches from head to heel.

Maternity clothes?
I just ordered a maternity swim suit yesterday.  Right now I'm living in yoga pants and t-shirts, or maternity jeans and a cute shirt if I go somewhere.

Stretch marks?
I'm having a hard time hunting down this Mederma Stretch Mark Therapy.  They don't have it at Babies R Us, or Target.  I know I can count on Amazon if need be, but I want to find it in a store because I have a coupon.

Sleep:
My sleep patterns are kind of irregular.  Some nights I sleep well, other nights I have bad dreams.

Best moment this week:
Getting to see her on the ultrasound tonight.  The pictures didn't turn out great, but I could pick out some of her features.  She has my nose and lips, and her Father's cheeks.  We can't determine the forehead size yet since we can't see her hairline--unfortunately.

Her heartbeat--150 beats per minute

Her profile

Look at that face!


Movement:
She wakes up in the evenings.  She has been kicking and punching me a lot this week.  The other night I could feel her kicking one side of my abdomen while she punched the other at the same time in this weird rhythm.

Food cravings:
They have calmed down a little this week.  I have also been trying to eat healthier.

Symptoms:
Macy sits on my bladder because I am carrying low, so I pee a lot.  The nosebleeds are gone for the time being, and I have a little more energy this week, but still not as much as I did in my second trimester.  I have a little bit of swelling in my ankles because I walk a lot.

Belly Button: in or out?
Still in.

Rings: on or off?
Off.  They have started to leave an imprint even during the day.  I guess I'm getting pretty puffy these days.

What I miss:
Bending over without feeling like I am suffocating.

What I am looking forward to:
Meeting her and seeing her in person!!

1 comment:

  1. She will be here before you know it! Can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete