Last week, I discovered that I have a problem letting go of things. Well, I didn't discover it last week. I've known it for a while. Last week it really started to weigh on my heart. I spend a lot of time worrying and stressing about things I can't control. This week, my goal is to give these problems to God. I am asking Him to help me let go, and to remind me of this passage from Matthew when I try to take my problems back from Him.
"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of
you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:25-27
Prayer Requests:
1. Keep Daddy and his boat safe and bring him home to us. Heal his back so he doesn't have to be in pain all the time.
2. Let Macy continue to grow and develop the way she is supposed to. Help me to handle the stress on my body, and to have a safe and healthy pregnancy, labor, and delivery.
3. Help me let go and give my problems to You. Allow me to trust that You will handle them.
4. Help me sleep. I have had a terrible time sleeping since Daddy left.
Praises:
1. God has given me Macy. She moves and kicks and reminds me every day that she is a little piece of her Daddy. She helps me feel close to him when he is so far away.
2. It has started to warm up a little bit. I'm so thankful that Spring is on the way!
3. God has helped me make it through another week.
Prayer:
Dear God,
I need your strength this week. So often I feel like I won't even make it through the day. Thank you for carrying me through these difficult times. Help me to focus on the things that truly matter. Remind me that you are strong and powerful, and that I should be coming to you with my problems instead of relying on myself. Please bless all those participating in Prayer Monday, and hear our requests. Allow us to feel your presence this week, Lord. In Your name I pray.
Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment