27 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:
25 Pounds.
Gender:
It's a Girl!! Her first name is Macy. Still working on the middle name. Baby Steps.
Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 2 pounds. She is about the size of a head of cauliflower, and is about 14.5 inches from head to heel.
Maternity clothes?
Yes Please!! I only have a few t-shirts left that fit. I wore one of my cute new maternity shirts the other day. I can't really wear normal bras anymore because the underwire rubs on my belly and irritates my skin.
Stretch marks?
The Mederma stretch mark therapy cream costs $40 for less than 6 ounces. I'm waiting for payday on that one. Still none on my belly.
Sleep:
Oh I wish. I have been waking up in the night to go to the bathroom. Last night I slept from midnight until 5:30 am without waking up. It was a pretty good night of sleep, all things considered. I guess my body is preparing me for those late-night feedings.
Best moment this week:
Talking to Daddy and telling him what she has been doing, and knowing that I am in my 3rd trimester now!
Movement:
She has been moving a little bit less. I think she might be running out of room. Her movements have started to get uncomfortable from time to time. She still wakes up and moves any time I am still.
Food cravings:
HUNGRY.ALL.THE.TIME. I crave sugar and salt. Chocolate and french fries. Not together though.
Symptoms:
The nosebleeds have made a comeback in the last week. I'm exhausted, and I pee about 30 times a day. My back pain has gotten worse, and in general I just have a hard time getting around. So basically I'm almost 7 months pregnant.
Belly Button: in or out?
Still in.
Rings: on or off?
Off at night and while I exercise, on the rest of the time.
What I miss:
Having Spencer sleep in the bed with me when Daddy is gone. He wakes me up all night, so I had to banish him to the crate.
What I am looking forward to:
Letting Daddy see my belly on Skype if he can ever find a Wi-Fi connection.
It's a Girl!! Her first name is Macy. Still working on the middle name. Baby Steps.
Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 2 pounds. She is about the size of a head of cauliflower, and is about 14.5 inches from head to heel.
Maternity clothes?
Yes Please!! I only have a few t-shirts left that fit. I wore one of my cute new maternity shirts the other day. I can't really wear normal bras anymore because the underwire rubs on my belly and irritates my skin.
Stretch marks?
The Mederma stretch mark therapy cream costs $40 for less than 6 ounces. I'm waiting for payday on that one. Still none on my belly.
Sleep:
Oh I wish. I have been waking up in the night to go to the bathroom. Last night I slept from midnight until 5:30 am without waking up. It was a pretty good night of sleep, all things considered. I guess my body is preparing me for those late-night feedings.
Best moment this week:
Talking to Daddy and telling him what she has been doing, and knowing that I am in my 3rd trimester now!
Movement:
She has been moving a little bit less. I think she might be running out of room. Her movements have started to get uncomfortable from time to time. She still wakes up and moves any time I am still.
Food cravings:
HUNGRY.ALL.THE.TIME. I crave sugar and salt. Chocolate and french fries. Not together though.
Symptoms:
The nosebleeds have made a comeback in the last week. I'm exhausted, and I pee about 30 times a day. My back pain has gotten worse, and in general I just have a hard time getting around. So basically I'm almost 7 months pregnant.
Belly Button: in or out?
Still in.
Rings: on or off?
Off at night and while I exercise, on the rest of the time.
What I miss:
Having Spencer sleep in the bed with me when Daddy is gone. He wakes me up all night, so I had to banish him to the crate.
What I am looking forward to:
Letting Daddy see my belly on Skype if he can ever find a Wi-Fi connection.
Yay for the third trimester!!! And that shirt is so cute. I'm looking forward to your birthday this week :)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to it too! I keep forgetting that tomorrow is my birthday. That's what happens when you get old.
ReplyDelete