Saturday, April 14, 2012

L is for Lawyers

I considered posting about my favorite TV shows, but there would be too many.  I'm sort of a TV junkie.  So I'll just post about a couple of them.

One of my long-time favorite shows is Law & Order: SVU.  I don't like the other Law & Orders.  Just the sex-crimes one.  There are way too many character changes on regular Law & Order, and I'm always found Vincent D'Onofrio a little bit intense on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.  So I only watch SVU.  Fortunately, USA network runs plenty of re-runs.  I record them all, despite the fact that I have seen every episode multiple times.  I'm one of those people who constantly has the TV on for the background noise.  I'm familiar enough with the episodes to miss big chunks and still be able to follow along.  I will say, I'm not too thrilled about the recent character changes.  I guess I'll have to get over that.

Last Summer, USA debuted one of their original shows called Suits.  I'm addicted.  It's about lawyers.  Well, 1 lawyer.  The other guy isn't a lawyer, but he's a genius, and he works as a lawyer.  I think the show is brilliant.  Years of watching SVU have *obviously* given me an extensive knowledge of the criminal justice system in our country.  Suits takes it to the next level.  There is a Bazinga in every episode... and it doesn't hurt that Gabriel Macht is totally hot.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy watching law and order whenever i catch it on tv:)
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com
    Happy A-Zing!

    ReplyDelete