Growing up, I watched a lot of Baywatch *hangs head in shame.* I blame that on my brother. Either way, my first Celebrity Girl Crush was on Nicole Eggert. I think I wanted to be her. Or maybe I just wanted boobs--mine didn't grow in until I was abooooout 19.
Now, I have 3 Celebrity Girl Crushes. They are much more respectable than this first one.
Angie Harmon
I have loved Angie Harmon since I first started watching Law & Order. I just want to listen to her talk. Also, I wouldn't be upset if I could look like her. My Girl Crush was realized with the debut of Rizzoli and Isles on TNT. I mean, seriously, how can you not think she's a badass?
Christina Applegate
She has come a long way since Kelly Bundy. I mean.... sooooo skanky. But now? Soooo pretty!! I am a huge Friends fan, and her character (Rachel's sister, Amy) was hilarious. I loved her in Anchorman. I want to be her in Up All Night. I, too, am addicted to being fancy.
Emma Stone
Emma Stone is a breathtakingly beautiful ginger. I hope my baby grows up to be this beautiful. She was amazing in Easy A. Aaaaand that scene in Crazy Stupid Love when she passes out next to Ryan Gosling? I totally wanted them to do it... I can't believe I even said that. I'm really not one to root for another woman to sleep with my future husband. I mean, Hey Girl...
And while we're off topic...
Oh, and one last thing.
THIS is how much I love Emma Stone!








I adore Emma Stone too. She's awesome!
ReplyDeleteNot bad girl crushes. I wouldn't mind looking like Angie Harmon too.
ReplyDeleteI love your post. And I totally get it! I mean, I love guys, don't get me wrong, but there is something about a beautiful woman. I look at them just as much as I look at hunky dudes. And that Emma Stone! Man, is she gorgeous, or what?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, it's nice to meet you, Tara. I'm a new follower via the A to Z.
I agree there is aomething fascinating about some women, I remeber one girl I use to see around at University who fascinated me for the whole 3 years, although I am totally a 'boy' person. Emma Stone is gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteThey've definitely needed this word for a long time. I think I've always had one or two, even though it's only recently become a thing. Usually it is more attitude than anything else. I love tough, sassy women. People like Sarah Michelle Gellar or even Betty White.
ReplyDeleteFelicia Day is my girl crush. Geeks rule!
ReplyDelete