How far along?
37 Weeks.
Total weight gain/loss:
I don't know. I haven't weighed myself in almost 2 weeks.
Gender:
It's a Girl!! Macy Jane.
Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 6.3 pounds. She is about the size of a watermelon, and is over 19 inches from head to heel. These are just rough measurements. She is officially full term today!!
Maternity clothes?
Yes. I only have a couple of non-maternity shirts that still fit.
Stretch marks?
Yes--I do think the Mederma is helping though. I have noticed that they are lighter in some places. I haven't developed any new ones since the ones on my hips showed up a while ago.
Sleep:
I get up a couple times to go to the bathroom every night. It is actually somewhat difficult (and very uncomfortable) to haul myself out of bed half asleep. I have been sleeping with my feet up, which isn't that comfortable. I'm also not in my house, so that makes it harder to sleep.
Best moment this week:
Getting to call her Full Term. If she comes out tomorrow, she should be perfectly fine--lungs and all.
Movement:
Feel those kicks? She's gonna be a socca playa....she is...she iiiiiiiiiss. She has changed up her routine a little. Lately, she is super active in the afternoons, which is fine by me. She is moving around quite a bit right now. I think she has mastered the art of pushing against my rib cage with her feet and forcing herself even further down into my pelvis (and onto my bladder!) She is head-down, and I think she is facing to my right side, because I always feel her kicking me on that side.
Food cravings:
Lemonade--all types. McDonald's frozen strawberry lemonade, Simply Lemonade with raspberry, Summer Shandy (lemonade beer).
Symptoms:
Let's hear it for CANKLES!!! The literally showed up as soon as I got out of the car following my 900-mile trek. I've been sleeping with my feet up, trying to stay off my feet, drinking as much water as I can stand, and trying to cut down on salt. None of it really prevents my feet from looking like the skin on my ankles is about to pop by the end of the day. I also go through about a roll of toilet paper per day, due to my hourly trips to the bathroom.
Belly Button: in or out?
The inside is flat, but the edges are starting to roll out a little bit.
Rings: on or off?
Off.
What I miss:
Bending over, shaving my legs without sweating and huffing, beer.
What I am looking forward to:
I have my first visit with the doctor who will be delivering her on Monday. I'm excited to ask him my giant list of questions. I'm also hoping a little bit that I might be dilated a couple centimeters. I want her to stay in there until my shower next weekend, but after that--game on!
I didn't notice whether the shower had a place you were registered or not? Are there specific things you'd be interested in having?
ReplyDelete