Sunday, May 8, 2011

35 Weeks


How far along?
35 Weeks.

Total weight gain/loss:
32 Pounds.

Gender:
It's a Girl!! Macy Jane.

Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 5.25 pounds. She is about the size of a honeydew melon, and is over 18 inches from head to heel.

Maternity clothes?
Yup.  Even my large t-shirts are having trouble covering my whole belly.

Stretch marks?
Yes.

Sleep:
I've been sleeping pretty well.  It is difficult to get up out of bed to go to the bathroom though, especially when I'm half asleep.

Best moment this week:
Picking up my maternity pictures.

Movement:
I drank caffeinated coffee yesterday...it felt like there was a circus in my uterus...or maybe a track meet.

Food cravings:
Chocolate.

Symptoms:
Lack of mobility, peeing like a pregnant woman.

Belly Button: in or out?
Neither? It is pretty much flat at this point.

Rings: on or off?
Off.

What I miss:
Frozen alcoholic beverages.  I ate Mexican food tonight, and I really wanted a margarita.  McDonald's new frozen strawberry lemonade will have to do for now.

What I am looking forward to:
Heading to the So Ill this week.

1 comment:

  1. yay! I can't believe "coming home" week is finally here!

    ReplyDelete