Wednesday, May 4, 2011

34 Weeks

Sorry I didn't dress up for you today!

How far along?
34 Weeks.

Total weight gain/loss:
31 Pounds.

Gender:
It's a Girl!! Macy Jane.

Size of baby:
Macy weighs about 4.75 pounds. She is about the size of a cantaloupe, and is about 18 inches from head to heel.

Maternity clothes?
I broke down and spent way too much money at Motherhood Maternity the other day.  They are over-priced, but their clothes are so cute!

Stretch marks?
Yes...and I don't know that this Mederma crap is even doing anything.

Sleep:
I've been sleeping pretty well this week.  My dreams have gone from upsetting, to just weird.  I do get up at least once a night and stumble to the bathroom, though.

Best moment this week:
The last bit of my travel paperwork is FINALLY finished.  I'm so grateful that God took care of everything for me--I've been so nervous.

Movement:
Quite a bit.  She has fingernails and toenails now, and I think she is starting to use them as weapons in there.

Food cravings:
Chocolate...I guess it doesn't help that I hit the Walgreen's after-Easter candy clearance for a large bag of Hershey's eggs, some M&Ms, and 2 boxes of Cadbury Creme Eggs.  Once the tasty treats are in my house, I have very little willpower to keep from eating them.

Symptoms:
I'm convinced that my bladder now holds about 10 mL of fluid--which is about 2 teaspoons. (Driving 900 miles next week should be interesting) I have all but lost the ability to lean forward, and it is getting difficult to roll over and get out of bed.

Belly Button: in or out?
Neither?  It is pretty much flat at this point.

Rings: on or off?
Off.

What I miss:
There aren't many things in the world I would like more than to eat a 16-piece order of Boss wings from Wild Wing Cafe with extra EXTRA bleu cheese and celery, and drink a couple of Summer Shandys.

What I am looking forward to:
This is my last weekend of work!!  Then I get to go home for over a month!  I haven't spent more than a couple weeks at home since 2005.

2 comments:

  1. MUST...HAVE...CHOCOLATE! Cute post. I’m so glad I found you through the A to Z challenge. I look forward to visiting again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be safe when you drive (although, I'm not sure you would be anything else). Looking forward to seeing you :)

    ReplyDelete